Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lee DeWyze is Single, For Now!!

Stardom Keeps Idol‘s Lee DeWyze Single — For Now
by Victoria Venegas, People Magazine, July 12, 2010

Is Ms. Right out there? If she’s the one for American Idol winner Lee DeWyze, she better be patient. The single singer can’t quite focus on mingling these days.

“I am single, yes. I think a relationship right now will be pretty hard,” DeWyze tells PEOPLE, saying his demanding American Idols Live! Tour schedule could keep him from starting a relationship.

“That kind of stuff takes a lot of time and patience, and I know right now I just don’t think it’d be fair to anybody,” he says. “When I meet the right girl I’ll definitely have no hesitations to a relationship.”

In the meantime, DeWyze is enjoying his stardom and reveling in the opportunity to meet fans face-to-face.

“The absolute best part of this whole process is to being able to see people who have supported me,” he says. “I’m excited to put out an album and go on tour and meet the fans and that’s why I did this.”

Trust us, they are excited too!

5 comments:

  1. Lee deserves the best lady and for him to want to wait, to not complicate things for that girl, is so sweet. He is an amazing artist, sooooo hot and from what I've read just seems like the most down to earth, honest, loving guy.... LEE WHEN UR READY TO DATE, I'M HERE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time Lee! I am old enough to be your Mom....voted for you at least 500 times on the finale (I am NOT kidding!)

    Enjoy your career, as you said when you meet the "right one" you will know it and it will all fit into place!

    Keep your kind heart and modest ways! We love you in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lee, ill wait till you're ready. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there at the Giant Center in Hershey, PA for the Idol concert had a blast, my better half got me great front floor tickets for my birthday. Lee your an amazing person and my advice to you: forget the woman for now get used to your new accomplishment you will learn things happen at the right times for reasons. Good luck to you. Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking that single is the right thing for you to be now, Lee. You've got so much going on with your life. Touring, recording, getting your career going. Your only 24, so you've got lots of time ahead of you. Too bad I'm only about 1000 years too old for you! *GRIN* No doubt you'll find a lady just as sweet as you are!! Can't wait to see you in The Woodlands, TX at Cynthia Woods Pavilion! I'm beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete