Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lee DeWyze performs original song "So I'm Told" LIVE!

American Idol winner Lee DeWyze performs his original song "So I'm Told" LIVE before he was an American Idol contestant. It is interesting that Lee's journey took him to Los Angeles. Check out the lyrics below the video...



"So I'm Told" lyrics
Hey
Why don't do what anybody else would?
Go about it the familiar way
A one-way ticket to LA

And people keep on saying
That I belong in California
But I'm fine here

I don't think that I could fly
Maybe a train or I'll just drive
I like it here
The sky is blue and the air is clear

And people keep on saying
That I belong in California
But I'm fine here

Don't listen to what they say
Cause you could go about it
Mmm your own way

And people keep on saying
That I belong in California
But I'm fine here
I'm fine here

See Lee DeWyze in Concert! Get American Idol Live tickets - Click Here!

1 comment: