Friday, May 28, 2010

Lee DeWyze & Crystal Bowersox visit Ellen/Lee Performs "Hallelujah"!

Lee DeWyze & Crystal Bowersox Visit Ellen


Today's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show features appearances by "American Idol" Season 9 winner Lee DeWyze and runner-up Crystal Bowersox.

Get American Idol Live tickets - Click Here!

Lee says he has learned so much from the "Idol" journey. "Throughout the season, there have been ups and downs for everybody, but for me it was actually really good when there were down moments," Lee explained. "It really helped me figure out myself a little bit more because I was able to figure out how to get over those kind of things and really let the fears go…" Lee also performed "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen.

Meanwhile, Crystal talks about the break up with her boyfriend on the morning of the finale performance show. "We were having breakfast and he just decided he's a small-town guy and I don't blame him for anything. He's been amazing. He's been my rock through all of this. It's alright," Crystal said. Crystal also performed "Up To The Mountain" by Patty Griffin.


Get Lee DeWyze's American Idol favorite 12 Performances CD
icon


Order Crystal Bowersox's American Idol Favorite 12 Performances CD
icon
source:ainow

19 comments:

  1. love.that.song. although that night on AI was powerful - simple man still ranks as my favorite. congratulations lee and crystal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You both are winners. I could never pick one over the other. I'm a fan of many, indeed.
    Enjoy your new journey, I know I will!
    Warmly,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already LOVED Lee's studio and AI versions of this song, but OMG, this is even better...I am so, so, sooooooo happy you won! Awesome voice and awesome personality. Can't wait to watch your career!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see both Lee & Cystal win.They were my favorites this season and I couldn't be more pleased!!! I know that God has something incredible planned for the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Lee's music, but please, someone teach him to move on stage. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marge from FloridaMay 29, 2010 at 7:55 AM

    Lee, You were my favorite from week one and I was right "on the money" with your winning. Congratulations and hope that you are on your way to bigger and better things in your music career. As a 73-year old grandmother, I'll adopt you anytime as my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LEE DEWYZE!!!..AND MISSES ADAM LAMBERT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad for you lee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT was the best version I've ever heard. I think he sounded better there than on Idol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watch AI from Canada faithfully each week. Even watched it while on holidays! Loved you in the auditions and told everyone to keep their eye on you. So glad you are on your way now ....J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you both Lee and Crystal...two peas in a pod each having their own talents!! Both winners in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Lee! I am so happy for you. I actually followed you since your audition and I knew in my heart you would win. You're my next American Idol after David Cook. I love your voice and personality, so cute, simple and unassuming. I hope you won't change. Good luck to your blossoming career!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo Lee. You deserve a great career!
    Frederic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Lee!! I watched from the start and just knew you were going to make it to the final two with Crystal, I had originally picked you, Crystal and Big Mike for the final 3. I was wrong on that but was right about you! I will certainly buy you CD.....so happy for you. The world loves you so don't forget about us with the fame that follows.
    hugs Gloria in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Lee. You do not understand how happy you made everybody just by seeing you win. Our hearts dropped for you and when they called your name i felt like i won idol through you lol. It's so great to see a guy like you win, such a good, polite, warm hearted person, don't ever change. Ive been with you and Casey since the auditions, the both of you and crystal killed it. Congrats again man and can't wait for your album.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Lee Me and my sister are big fans of you :) and even though the chances were bad u still pulled it out there and won.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh yeah and another thing try singing break even and some nickel back songs you would sound great




    P.s my sister says she loves you :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey Lee, you r a pure talent!!

    CAROL

    ReplyDelete
  19. i loved both you and Crystal and i am happy to see this big break for you, Lee. Just know that i am your #1, biggest fan and i will love you forever. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

    Hope you do great,
    Erika :)

    ReplyDelete