Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lee DeWyze sings “You’re Still the One” on American Idol

Lee DeWyze sings “You’re Still the One” on the American Idol Season 9 Top 6 show featuring the music of Shania Twain.

Lee's sexy, gravelly voice and his Elvis-like lip-curl had the girls swooning once again! Shania Twain thought Lee was great when she met him at the Chicago auditions and praised his "fantastic style."



Download Lee's AI performance singles and videos Now icon

Share <---Click the "SHARE" button to post to your Facebook profile so all your friends can enjoy Lee DeWyze's music!>

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! doesn't sound 'wet' or girly whatever, it's like a new song all over again, boy he's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job Lee, I can hardly wait for the Sinatra week to see what you do. You have come so far with your voice and personality on stage that I KNOW you are on the verge of a BIG CAREER and I will be there to buy all of your music. Please come to Las Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is all I can say!!! I know with out a doubt that you will be one of the top two. I watch you every week to see what your sexy voice brings to the stage. You did fantastic with Frank tonight. Now not only do I know you are the next American Idol..so does everyone. Congrats on all your growth and love you smile!!!!!! Your number one fan, Kelli

    ReplyDelete